What made you think of doing this?
How did you do this?
- 3 areas for exploration (in the complex domain) - developing a positive self image, saying no to things that don't help, and encouraging others
- 5 areas for improvement projects (in the complicated domain) - identifying opportunities for growth, dividing responsibilities, creating a fine-tuned machine, scheduling the important stuff, and finding out who can help me
- 1 area for best practice ( in the simple domain) - determining where I need help
Since public accountability can help me with moving forward, I'll keep you updated on how everything is working/not working.
I've also been thinking of how to continuously capture my micro-narratives if I choose to redo this exercise later down the road. So far I'm considering two options:
- A private Twitter handle so I can tweet micro-narratives as I'm thinking about them, then use them later.
- There's a service called OhLife that sends you an email every night. You reply back with a diary entry for what happened that day and it saves your entries in your account.